Monday, October 27, 2008

BLOGSPOT

Hi,
I want to let everyone out there know that for some "strange" reason, with the decision of one of the courts in Turkey, .blogspot extensions had been banned. And blogspot sites cannot be viewed from Turkey. (Some of us can always find backdoors) I just am sorry about this, but this is what "we" as Turks, understand from "solving problems"... I am not going to comment anymore on this. I am sure, what I meant is all understood..

I have to ask you all to forgive me for not being able to update the site often. The reason is that I have stated above.. I will keep posting until I cannot find any other backdoors..

let me know what you think. And let me know about any solutions you might have which will be very highly appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

No comments: